Access Express Employee Login Guide – Federal employees can use the Express Employee login page to access their accounts as government workers. The Express Employee government login portal can be easily accessed for Express Employee login at employeeexpress.gov, but you should take note that it is only for authorized personnel. The Employee Express login portal was generally designed for electronic payroll transactions. Some of the main reasons why Federal employees choose to use the Employee Express government login portal is to save time, to have access to their data anytime of the day or night and for the accuracy it provides.
The Express Employee government login procedure for Federal employees is not a complicated process and can easily be carried out through a personal computer. If you have any issues along the way you can contact Employee Express customer service and have your problem solved with the help of an IT assistant. One of the main features of the Express Employee login portal is that it is extremely secure to use; the designers state that it provides the same safety as an ATM. If this is your first time using the Express Employee login page as a Federal employee, you can look through our Express Employee Login Guide for instructions.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Express Employee Login
We highly recommend that you do not attempt to access the Express Employee login page if you are not an authorized Federal worker. If you work for the government, you can proceed by preparing your Express Employee login ID and password and getting your computer ready for the process. When you’re set to go, continue with these steps:
- Connect to the Express Employee login page at employeeexpress.gov. You can do this through one of these three ways: clicking on the link above, copying and pasting the link into the address bar of your preferred browser if it isn’t set as your default one or by typing in the link by hand in your navigation bar.
- The page you reach should look like the one in the image we have inserted in this guide. As you can notice, there is a large Express Employee login box in the middle of the page on a light purple background. You will see two empty fields that you will need to complete for Express Employee login: Login ID and Password. Type your Login ID in the first field and your Password in the second field. You have the option of showing or hiding your Express Employee login ID by clicking the Show Login ID If you want to hide it back in place, press Hide Login I.
- Check your Express Employee login credentials twice before continuing. If all is well, press the purple Log In
- Alternatively, you can use your PIV Smartcard for Express Employee login. Insert your card first and then press Log in with your PIV Smartcard.
Access Express Employee – Express Employee Login Assistance (Forgot Login ID and / or Password)
Federal employees who cannot remember their Express Employee login credentials can recover them on the EmployeeExpress.gov page. Depending on your situation, follow these instructions:
- Go to employeeexpress.gov.
- If you can’t remember your Express Employee login ID, press the blue link that reads Forgot Login ID under the Login ID field. Please provide your Social Security Number (SSN) in the first field and your date of birth (in a MM/DD/YYYY format) in the second field. Press the purple Continue button and follow the rest of the instructions that appear on your page to recover your Express Employee login ID.
- If your password is the piece of information you can’t remember, simply press the Forgot Password link on the Express Employee login page. Start by entering your Express Employee login ID and go through any other steps that might pop up to solve your issue with your password.
Access Express Employee – Agencies that Use Express Employee Federal Login
There are a total of almost 100 United States agencies that use the E.E. login system for their Federal workers. These include the Administrative Conference of the U.S., the ADV Council on Historic Preservation, the African Development Foundation, the American Battle Monuments Commission of Corozal, European Offices, Headquarters – DC, Manila, Mexico and Rome, the Appraisal Subcommittee-Federal Financial Institutions Exam Council and many others.
Contact the Express Employee Login Help Desk
If you can’t recover your Express Employee login ID or password through the processes provided on the login page, you can reach out to an Employee Express representative for assistance. To do so, submit your request via email to the address EXXHelp@opm.gov. This email address can be used not only for technical support, but also for leaving feedback and general comments. If you want to receive technical assistance, you must provide as many details as possible in your email and include your name, the name of your agency, the phone number you can be reached at during the day and your problem. Do not include any Express Employee login credentials or your Social Security Number in the email you send the Express Employee login assistance team.
Access Express Employee – Additional Resources for Federal Employees
The Express Employee login page also helps Federal employees get access to additional resources. To reach these resources, all you have to do is go to the Express Employee login page at EmployeeExpress.gov and scroll down to the page’s footer. The third tab in line will be labeled Related Links; please press it to continue. You will see a list of several links that you might be interested in as a Federal employee, such as the BENEFEDS – The Federal Government’s new administrative system for enrolling in FEDVIP, the Federal Employees’ Group Life Insurance Program (FEGLI), the Federal Long Term Care Insurance page, the IRS Payroll Estimator or the TSP Worksheet Calculator, among quite a few others. According to the topic you are interested in, click on the link with the page’s name to be redirected to the specific website.