Banner Bank Online Banking Login – Banner bank sign in page – Banner Bank is an established community bank headquartered in Walla Walla, Washington. It is the second largest bank in Washington and the 123rd largest bank in the nation. The bank has an online platform that is designed to help customers manage their money in a fast, convenient and secure manner. Our guide will assist you with Banner Bank login procedure that will grant you access to the Banner Bank online banking service at www.bannerbank.com and through the Banner mobile banking app.
Banner Bank Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
- Go to the Banner Bank website, www.bannerbank.com, via the browser of your choice.
- On the website, look for the Banner Bank online banking login area. It is on the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ link to access the login form.
- Input your Banner Bank Login ID in the first empty field.
- In the second empty field enter your Password.
- Tick the ‘Remember me’ box if you are logging in on a secure computer.
- Complete the Banner Bank login process by clicking on the tab labeled ‘Log in’.
Banner Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
Account holders can also access their accounts via their mobile devices. They can achieve this by logging in via the bank’s mobile optimized website or mobile app. This section outlines the process for logging into the online platform via a mobile device.
- Go to the bank’s mobile optimized website.
- On the homepage, locate the ‘Sign in’ link. Click on the hamburger button to reveal the link.
- Click on the link. You will be redirected to a new webpage with two blank fields.
- Enter your Banner Bank online banking login ID in the first field and your password in the second field.
- Complete the Banner Bank login process by clicking on the tab marked ‘Log in’.
Banner Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
Here are the instructions for accessing the Banner Bank online platform via the mobile app.
- Head to iTunes using your Apple device.
- Find the Banner Bank Mobile Banking App.
- Download the Banner Bank app and install it on your device.
- Provide your Banner Bank online banking login ID in the first blank slot.
- Enter your password in the second empty slot.
- Press the ‘Remember me’ option if you want Banner Bank to store your login credentials.
- Complete the Banner Bank login process by tapping the red ‘Log In’ option.
You can also log into your account using the Touch ID. Before you proceed, ensure Touch ID is enabled in your device settings. Once it is enabled, log into the Banner mobile banking app and head to ‘Preferences’ from where you can turn on the Touch ID. Tap ‘Continue’ then enter your login ID and password after which you will be asked to touch the ‘Home’ button. The login page will then display a thumbprint instead of the Banner Bank login and password fields.
Banner Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Using your Android device, visit the Google Play Store.
- Search for the Banner Bank Mobile Banking App.
- Download and install it.
- Type your Banner Bank login ID in the first blank slot.
- Provide your password in the second empty slot.
- Check the ‘Remember me’ checkbox if you want Banner Bank to remember your login details.
- Select the red ‘Log In’ option to complete the Banner Bank login process.
You can also log into your account using your fingerprint. On the login page, select the ‘Fingerprint’ option then place a tick in the ‘Fingerprint Login Enabled’ checkbox.
Banner Online Banking Login Trouble
A common problem you might encounter while accessing the Banner Bank online banking login portal is a lost password. If you have forgotten your password, just head to the bank’s official website and click on the ‘Sign In’ link located at the top right of the page. Select ‘Online Banking’ and hit the blue ‘Sign In’ button. Doing so will redirect you to a different page where you can select the ‘Forgot Password’ link. Follow the instructions provided to create a new password.
Assistance and Helpful Links
If you are experiencing other issues apart from a lost password, feel free to visit the Banner Bank contact and support page for more help.