Berkshire Bank Online Banking Login – Sign in berkshire online banking – Managing your Berkshire Bank online bank account has never been easier. With online banking, you can do things like manage payments, transfer funds, and review cleared transactions. The login process is fairly quick and simple. This article is meant to function as a detailed walkthrough of the login process for both desktop and mobile account access.
Berkshire Bank Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
To get started with online banking, you only need to follow these simple steps to access your account.
- Visit the Berkshire Bank homepage at www.berkshirebank.com using the browser of your choice.
- For new users, click the “Enroll Now” link on the right-hand side of the screen. You will need your card number or account number and other personal information to complete the registration process.
- When done registering, click the green “Personal & Small Business Login” link.
- Enter your “User ID” and click “Continue”.
- You may be prompted to enter a one-time security code. This code is sent to the phone number or email address you initially registered. Once you receive the code, enter it to continue to the next screen.
- Enter your “Password” and click “Sign In” to finish the login process.
Berkshire Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
One of the nicest things about Berkshire Bank is that you can access your online account using virtually any mobile web browser. They also offer both an iOS and Android app that is perfect for on the go banking. To access your account from a mobile device, follow these instructions.
- Visit the mobile optimized Berkshire Bank website.
- Enter your “User ID” and select “Continue”.
- You should now be ready to enter your password. Then, select “Continue” to finish logging in.
The process for using the iOS and Android app is very similar to the mobile browser instructions. To get started using the mobile apps, follow the instructions below.
Berkshire Bank Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
- Visit the Apple App Store and download the app to your preferred iOS device.
- Once your download completes and the app finishes installing, locate the Berkshire bank logo and tap it to launch the app.
- Enter your “User ID” and “Password”. When ready, tap “Continue” in the upper right-hand corner to be taken to your account summary page.
Berkshire Bank Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Using your preferred Android device, download the app from the Google Play Store.
- Wait for the download and installation process to complete. Once it does, launch the app by tapping the Berkshire bank logo.
- Enter your account credentials on the starting page. Once your username and password are entered, tap “Continue” in the upper right-hand corner to finish logging into your account.
Berkshire Bank Online Banking Login Trouble
The majority of users very rarely have any problems logging into their online accounts with Berkshire Bank. The most common problem you may encounter occurs when your account is locked due to multiple failed login attempts. This is closely related to the problem of forgotten passwords.
In order to reset your online account and password, you need to contact customer service at 1-800-773-5601. Be sure to have your account information ready to help verify your identity and expedite the reset process.
Assistance & Helpful Links
If you have followed the steps outlined in this guide, you should now have access to your online Berkshire Bank account. Take your time exploring all of the available functions that online banking has to offer. For answers to some of the most common banking related questions, consider visiting the banking FAQ area. It has plenty of information on topics ranging from ATM fees to remote deposit walkthroughs. The contact us section is another area worth checking out for some very important phone numbers.