DFCU Financial is a consumer credit union. DFCU is based in Detroit, Michigan. The company has the ability to provide a number of different services to its clients including consumer banking, loans, and insurance. DFCU clients can access their accounts at the Detroit-area retail branches and ATMs. However, as a DFCU client, you can also use the DFCU online banking service to access your account from anywhere in the world. This article will provide detailed instructions for the DFCU login procedure, that allow you to access the online banking service.
DFCU Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
If you would like to access your DFCU bank accounts online, all you need to do is follow these instructions:
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Once you have opened the web browser, head to the DFCU website, which is www.dfcufinancial.com.
- Notice the orange “DFCU Online” button on the left of the screen. This button will take you to the DFCU login menu.
- If this is the first time you are accessing your DFCU online banking account, click on New User Enrollment link at the bottom of the page.
- Type your User ID (Member Number) in the first blank field of the DFCU online login menu.
- Type your DFCU Financial login password in the field below.
- Verify your login credentials and click the login button to access your account.
You will be promptly approved and taken to your account overview screen.
DFCU Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
If you are not currently at your computer, you will be able to access your accounts through the mobile website using your mobile device. To do this, follow these instructions:
- Turn on your mobile phone or other device and open the web browser.
- Access the DFCU website, www.dfcufinancial.com.
- Click on login button to reach the DFCU login menu.
- Using the same DFCU login information you will be able to access your accounts.
DFCU Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
DFCU customers can also use the DFCU Apple application, which can be accessed following these instructions:
- Turn on your phone or table and open the Apple App store.
- Once you are in the store, search for DFCU mobile app.
- You will be taken to a screen that will prompt you to download the free application.
- After you download the application, open it and input your DFCU login information.
- Once you have answered the follow-up security questions, you will be taken to your account overview screen.
DFCU Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
You will also be able to access your accounts if you have an Android device. To do this, follow these steps:
- Tun on your device and open the Google Play store.
- Search for DFCU Financial mobile app and option to download the application.
- Wait for the application to install its updates, and then input your DFCU login credentials.
- You will be immediately sent to you the overview screen of your accounts.
DFCU Online Banking Login Troubles
If you ever forget your DFCU login password, you can reset it by clicking the “Forgot Password” link in the login menu. You might also encounter some minor issue if you are using an old web browser version. You can check the supported web browsers page at www.dfcufinancial.com for more info on this issue.
If you get locked out of your account, you should contact DFCU customer service at 313-336-2700 or 888-336-2700.
For more information about common login issues, consult the DFCU Online Banking FAQ page. If you cannot find the answer you are looking for there, or if your problem still persists, contact DFCU customer service. You will be able to do this either through the DFCU website or by calling them at 888-336-2700.
Assistance & Helpful Links
DFCU is one of the leading credit unions in the State of Michigan. While the company has a retail and ATM presence all over Detroit, many customers still choose to use the online banking service. Hopefully, this guide DFCU login guide will allow you to take advantage of the DFCU online banking service.
For more information about DFCU online banking, visit the dedicated section at www.dfcufinancial.com