In this post we are going to walk you through the steps involved in completing discover.com credit card online sign up – Discover Card Login. So if you are Discover bank customer and wish to learn how to register your credit card online in order to be able to access and manage your credit from all platforms anywhere or anytime, this is article is specifically designed for you.
Discover Bank is an FDIC-insured online bank which offers a lot of banking services to its ever-growing customers, including a debit card that offers cash back rewards. Discover Bank is a great option for consumers hoping to manage their credit cards and bank accounts in one place. The bank offers some of the highest yield money market accounts, CDs, IRA CDs, and savings accounts available.
Well the bank is known for their credit cards, but they also offer a whole host of online banking services. And this brings us to main purpose of this article. So without saying much, let’s go straight and show you how to register for Discover card login and enrollment process on this page.
How to Enroll in Discover Credit Card Online
With your online account, you are able to; set up Auto Pay, track points and cashback, track your credit score, update your Information and freeze your card at your convenience using your credit card. To enroll you must have your 16-Digit Card Number, Card Expiration Date, Date of Birth and Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number.
Now, let’s see how to enroll below.
1. First, go to the Discover Credit Card Registration via the link here
2. Now on the page that opens you will see the spaces to correctly enter your details. Go ahead to fill out the details in order to proceed with your registration
3. Provide your 16-Digit Card Number, Card Expiration Date, Date of Birth and Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number into appropriate tabs on the page
4. Then click on the ‘Continue’ button below the fields to proceed
5. You will be taken to the next page where you have to enter a unique password with which to access your account from all platforms. Afterwards submit your application and wait for couple of minutes for your online account to be created. That’s it!
Discover Card Login
After creating your card account, the next step is to login your account and start managing your credit cards from all platforms. Let’s see how to do this below.
- Launch a web browser and head over to Discover Bank Official Website at www.discover.com
- At the top right corner of the page that opens you will see where to enter your login details
- First enter your valid User ID in the corresponding box there
- Next provide your unique card Password in the second box to continue
- Afterwards click on the ‘Login’ button to access your online account. You may now navigate around the page to start managing your account. That’s all!
How to Activate your Discover Credit Card
To activate your Discover credit card online you will need to provide your last 4 digits of your Social Security number, portion of your account number and other details. Follow the steps below to activate your Discover credit card.
- First, login your credit card online account through the steps above
- Once you are logged in, click on the ‘Activate’ button to continue
- Next provide your card details in the appropriate boxes on the next page
- After that, click on the ‘Activate Now’ button to complete the process.
That’s all I have for you on Discover Card Login…
I hope this post was helpful? If yes, Please help SHARE this post to your friends and colleagues on (FACEBOOK) and other Social Media Platforms.