Fidelity online banking log in | Fidelity personal account log in | Fidelity Bank Online Banking Login – Fidelity Bank has a wide range of online account management options available. This makes accessing your account quick and easy, no matter what type of device you prefer to use. Fortunately, the registration and sign-in process for Fidelity Bank online are quick and straightforward. This article is going to cover all of the steps you need to take to access your account.
Fidelity Bank Online Banking Login Portal
It only takes a few moments to access your online account with Fidelity Bank. To get started, follow these steps.
- Visit the Fidelity Bank online portal at www.bankatfidelity.com.
- Click the green “Log In To Online Banking” button.
- If you have never accessed your Fidelity account online before, complete the registration process by clicking the “New User” link. You will need your PIN and personal information.
- Enter your “Access ID” and “Password”.
- Click the green “Login” button to finish signing in.
Fidelity Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
You can also quickly access your Fidelity Bank account using the mobile browser on your favorite tablets and smartphones. For improved functionality, there are apps available for iOS and Android devices as well. To access your account using a mobile browser, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Fidelity Bank online portal linked above using your mobile browser.
- Enter your account credentials.
- Select the green “Login” button to finish authenticating your account.
The steps for both the Android and iOS apps are just as easy. To get started with online banking using these apps, follow the steps below.
Fidelity Bank Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
- Start by visiting the Apple App Store and download the iPad or iPhone app based on your device type.
- Wait for the app to completely finish installing and then launch it by tapping the Fidelity Bank logo.
- Enter your account credentials and select “Login” to finish authenticating your account.
Fidelity Bank Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Visit the Google Play Store and download the appropriate version of the app for your smartphone or tablet.
- Wait for the download to complete and accept and applicable device permission requests. Once it’s done, launch the app.
- Enter your user ID and password and tap the green “Log In” button to finish signing in.
Fidelity Bank Online Banking Login Trouble
Fidelity Bank has incorporated several tools into their website design to assist users with a range of common login issues. The most likely problem you may experience yourself is a locked account or forgotten password.
To solve this, simply click the “Forgot Password?” link on the Fidelity Bank website. You will need your username, last four digits of your social security number, and your registered email address to complete the recovery process. For additional help, you can reach customer service at 1-800-388-4380.
Assistance & Helpful Links
By following the simple steps outlined in this guide, you should now have access to your account at Fidelity Bank. One great source of information that any new user should check out is the FAQ area. To locate ATMs and branches in your area, the branch locator tool is another option worth checking out.
For more inquiries, please use the Comment Box Below and kindly help SHARE the information to your friends and colleagues on your Social Media Platforms.