First Commonwealth Bank Online Banking Login | fcb online banking log on | fcb log in – Managing your account at First Commonwealth Bank has never been easier. Their webpage has been optimized for a variety of popular mobile devices. Using online banking, you can take care of a variety of financial tasks from the comfort of your own home. This article is going to serve as your guide throughout the First Commonwealth Bank login process. We will cover both desktop login and mobile options. We will also include several helpful links as well.
First Commonwealth Bank Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
It only takes a few minutes to register and access your First Commonwealth account online. Follow these steps to get started.
- Visit the First Commonwealth Bank website at www.fcbanking.com using your browser of choice.
- For brand new online banking users, complete the registration process by clicking “Enroll In Online Banking“. Make sure that you have your account information ready to complete this step.
- Now that you are registered, enter your online banking ID and click “Go”.
- Verify your security image matches the one you selected during registration. Click “Login” to finish.
First Commonwealth Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
If you prefer managing your account while on the go, consider accessing their website using your mobile device. There are also Android and iOS apps. To get started using a mobile browser, follow these steps.
- Open the mobile friendly First Commonwealth Bank webpage on your device using your preferred browser.
- Click the blue “Sign On” link.
- Enter your “Online Banking ID” and select “Submit”.
- Verify your security image is a match and enter your password. Once entered, select “Login” to finish the process.
Accessing your account with the Android and iOS apps is a very similar process. To get started using their mobile banking apps, follow these steps.
First Commonwealth Bank Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
- Download the iOS app by visiting the Apple App Store on your favorite device.
- Wait until the download and installation process completes. Once it does, launch the app by tapping the First Commonwealth Bank logo.
- Enter your “Mobile Banking ID” and “Password”. Tap the gray “Sign In” button to finish.
First Commonwealth Bank Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Visit the Google Play Store on your preferred mobile device and download the app.
- Once you’re finished downloading and installing the app, launch it by tapping the First Commonwealth Bank logo.
- Enter your login credentials and tap “Sign In” to access your account summary page.
First Commonwealth Bank Online Banking Login Trouble
First Commonwealth Bank has a variety of self-service tools that can help you with certain login problems. The most likely issue you may run into is a forgotten password. To reset it, enter your online banking ID like normal. Once entered, you will see a “Reset Password” link that is unique to your user ID. Follow the instructions to complete the process. For issues regarding your user ID, your best bet is to contact customer service at 1-800-711-2265.
Assistance & Helpful Links
If you have followed the steps outlined in this guide, you should be well on your way to accessing the First Commonwealth Bank login webpage and your account using your favorite devices. For a quick rundown of the most common features of online banking with First Commonwealth, consider checking out their video. Another useful section worth checking out is the Contact Us area that has a very useful contact form and important phone numbers.