First Merchants Bank Online Banking Login | first merchants bank sign in | first merchants bank near me – Managing your account online with First Merchants Bank has many great benefits. You can do things like transfer funds, manage bill payments, and review account balances all from the comfort of your home or while on the go. This article will give you step-by-step instructions on how to access the First Merchants Bank login webpage and log into your account. We will cover both desktop and mobile login instructions.
First Merchants Bank Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
Accessing your First Merchants account online is a fairly easy process. Simply follow these steps to access your account in no time at all.
- Using the web browser of your choice, visit the First Merchants Bank homepage at www.firstmerchants.com.
- For those of you who haven’t signed in before, complete the registration process by clicking “Enroll Now“.
- Using the drop-down menu, select your account type.
- Enter your “Login ID” and click the blue “Sign In” button.
- You may have to complete a verification step. If so, you will need to receive a special code to your registered phone number or email address. Once the code is received, enter it to continue to the next step.
- Enter your password and click the “Sign In” button to complete the process.
First Merchants Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
In addition to their full website, First Merchants Bank is also compatible with many of the most popular mobile browsers. They also offer apps for both Android and iOS devices that have improved functionality. To access First Merchants Bank with a mobile browser, follow these steps.
- Visit the mobile First Merchants Bank page using your preferred browser.
- Select either “Mobile Web” or “Business Mobile Web” depending on your account type.
- Enter your “User ID” and “Password”. When done, select “Continue” to complete the login process.
The login process for the iOS and Android apps is fairly similar. Keep in mind that there are separate apps for business and personal accounts, as well as specific apps for smartphones and tablets. The login process for the apps is detailed below.
First Merchants Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
- Start by identifying your account type.
- For personal accounts, visit the Apple App Store and download the iPad or iPhone app that fits your device type.
- For business accounts, follow the same process and download the appropriate iPhone or iPad app for your device.
- Once the app is downloaded and installed, activate it by tapping the bank logo on your device.
- Enter your login credentials and tap the “Sign On” button to complete the process.
First Merchants Bank Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Begin by identifying your account type.
- For personal accounts, visit the Google Play Store and download the appropriate app for your smartphone or tablet.
- For business accounts, the process is the same, and you must download the appropriate app for your smartphone or tablet.
- Wait for the installation to complete and then tap the Merchants Bank logo to launch the app.
- Enter your account credentials and tap “Continue” to finish the authentication process.
First Merchants Bank Online Banking Login Trouble
Due to its ease of use, most customers have very few issues accessing their online account with First Merchants Bank. The most likely problem you may encounter is a locked account or forgotten password. To fix these problems, simply contact customer service at 1-800-205-3464. It helps if you call them using the phone number that is registered to your account.
Assistance & Helpful Links
By following our guide, you should now have access to the First Merchants Bank login webpage and your account. One useful link you should consider saving is the FAQs section. It is loaded with valuable information about all sorts of banking related questions. If you are planning a trip, the locations page is another very useful page to bookmark.