Fulton Bank Online Banking Login | Fulton bank online sign on | fulton bank official site page – There are many great features to take advantage of with Fulton Bank online banking. You can set up automatic payments, transfer funds, and even make mobile deposits using your smartphone. This article is going to serve as your detailed walkthrough of the login process. It will cover the steps necessary to access your account using both the desktop website and mobile options.
Fulton Bank Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
Accessing your online account only takes a few minutes. Simply follow these steps to get logged into your account.
- Visit the Fulton Bank website at www.fultonbank.com using your preferred browser.
- For those of you who have never accessed online banking before, complete the registration process by clicking the “Enroll” link. You will need your account number and security word that you set up when opening your account to complete this process.
- Once your account has been registered, click the green “Login” button to be taken to the account credential page.
- Enter your “User ID” and “Password”. When that is completed, click the blue “Log In” button to finish accessing your account.
Fulton Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
You can also access your Fulton Bank account using virtually any mobile browser. For even more convenience, consider using their handy iOS and Android apps on your favorite devices. To login to your account from a mobile browser, follow these steps.
- Start by visiting the mobile Fulton login page.
- Enter your “Username” and “Password”.
- Select the green “Log In” button to finish accessing your account.
The steps required to log in using both the iOS and Android app are very similar to the mobile instructions. For detailed steps for the apps, follow the instructions below.
Fulton Bank Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
- Start by visiting the Apple App Store using your preferred iOS device and start the download.
- Once the download and installation finishes, locate the app logo and tap it to activate the app.
- Enter your “Username” and “Password”. Tap the blue “Log In” button to finish accessing your account.
Fulton Bank Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Using your preferred Android device, visit the Google Play Store and start downloading the app.
- Wait for the download and installation process to complete. Once it’s done, launch the app by tapping the icon.
- You should see a screen where you can enter your “Username” and “Password”. Once this is done, tap the “Log In” button to access your account summary page.
Fulton Bank Online Banking Login Trouble
For the most part, logging into your Fulton Bank account is fairly straightforward with minimal bumps along the way. The most likely problem you may experience is a forgotten password. Fortunately, you can solve this problem by using their online platform.
Simply select the “Reset your password” link on the account sign in page. You will need access to your registered phone number to receive your temporary password. For additional problems, you can contact customer service at 1-800-385-8664.
Assistance & Helpful Links
By following this guide, you should now have access to your Fulton Bank account using all of your favorite devices. Always remember to check out the Contact Us section for a variety of important phone numbers. You can even send secure messages to bank staff using this section. For a full list of helpful articles, the Education Center is likely your best resource to bookmark.