Huntington Bank Sign up – Huntington Online Banking Log In Account Access – In this tutorial we are going to walk you through the steps involved in registering for Huntington Bank Online Banking as well as how to login your account after sign up. We promise to make it simple and very understandable here. All you have to do is to keep reading on this page in order to catch every moment.
Huntington is a full-service banking provider headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with operations across six other States in the US including Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. The company is ranked 610th on the Fortune 500.
Huntington provides online banking solutions, mortgage, investing, loans, credit cards, and personal, small business, and commercial financial services. Whether you use a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone, Huntington online banking creates an enabling environment for users to manage their money easily and securely from nearly anywhere. With online banking, all you need is a connected device and you can pay bills, view accounts, and more. That’s banking convenience at your fingertips.
The benefits of using Huntington online banking platform cannot be emphasized. Well when you successfully sign up on the platform you will be able to access the functionalities therein. So without wasting more time, let’s get straight to the main business of the day.
How to Enroll in Huntington Online Banking
Apart from enrolling in Huntington online business account, enrolling with your Personal Account Number or Personal Debit card will require you to provide the following documents:
- Your account number or debit card
- Access to a phone number you previously provided
- An email address
- Your Social Security Number and
- Debit card PIN
Once you have these ready, go ahead with the steps below to enroll for Huntington online banking platform.
1. Launch a web browser and head over to Huntington Official web portal through the link here
2. On the Registration page that opens, scroll down and choose your enrollment path would you like to take – Personal account number or debit card
3. Next provide your details in the corresponding fields on the page according to your path selection
4. Afterwards click on the ‘Continue’ to go over to the next page
5. Next, you have to create a unique Username and Password with which to access your account from all platforms
6. Finally, click on the ‘Sign Up’ button to complete your registration. Now you may follow the steps below to login your account and start enjoying the benefits of Huntington online banking therein.
How to Login your Huntington Online Account
Now that you have created your account, you have to access your account in order to explore the benefits embedded in online banking at Huntington.
- Visit Huntington official login page at www.onlinebanking.huntington.com/rol/Auth/login.aspx
- Then enter your unique Username in the first box there
- Next provide your valid Password in the second box to continue
- Afterwards, click on the ‘Login’ button below the field to access your account. That’s all!
How to Retrieve your Lost Username or Password
If for any reason you lost your login Username and Password, follow the steps below to retrieve them or change them at once.
- Revisit Huntington Login page through the link above
- Then click on the ‘Forgot Username’ or ‘Forgot Password’ link according to the one you wish to retrieve
- Next, enter your details as required on the page to continue
- Finally, submit your Username or Password to retrieve your details.
I hope this post was helpful? If yes, Please help SHARE this post to your friends and colleagues on (FACEBOOK) and other Social Media Platforms.