Kaiser Permanente Login Instruction Guide – There are multiple Kaiser Permanente login pages that you can access as an individual who works with this company. However, the main one is the Kaiser Permanente member services login portal, that also serves as the platform for Kaiser Permanente patient login. Regardless if you’re searching for the Kaiser Permanente Hawaii login page or one for another state, you can access the same website to sign into your account. Our Kaiser Permanente Login Guide not only walks you through the instructions for logging into the main Kaiser Permanente login page but also for the employee portal.
We have included detailed explanations for using the Kaiser Permanente members login portal, both for signing in and signing up. If you experience any troubles, we will show you how to get more assistance. At the end of our guide, you will find a list of useful links for other relevant KaiserPermanente.org login pages. Without further ado, let’s get started with your first My Kaiser Permanente login.
Step-by-step Instructions for Kaiser Permanente Login
We will start with the www.kaiserpermanente.org member sign on page, as it is the most sought-after Kaiser login app. To perform Kaiser Permanente login in a few minutes, all you need is a user ID and password with the company. If you don’t already have Kaiser Permanente logon details, you can register on the same page. If this is your case, you can directly go to the fourth part of our guide for specific instructions. Those who have Kaiser Permanente login credentials can access the portal and sign into their account shortly. Please check that your internet connection is stable to avoid getting logged out. Here is what you need to do:
- Go to the Kaiser Permanente login page: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/health/care/signon?kp_shortcut_referrer=kp.org/password. It’s recommended that you click our link so you don’t reach the wrong page by accident.
- The website you connect to should look like the screen capture provided above. Start the Kaiser Permanente login process by entering your User ID.
- Under the first field, type the Password associated with your Kaiser Permanente account.
- Read the information you typed again to ensure that it’s correct.
- Press the green Submit button to access your account.
Retrieve Kaiser Permanente Member Login Credentials
No matter how hard we try to keep our passwords stored safely, sometimes we end up losing them. If this is the situation you find yourself in with your Kaiser Permanente login information, you needn’t worry. You will be able to get back into your account in no time. Even if these basic user ID and password recovery options won’t work, you still have access to additional help on the same website. Follow these steps to regain access to your Kaiser Permanente account:
- Visit the Kaiser Permanente login portal through the link above.
- If you can’t remember your user ID, click the blue link entitled Forgot your user ID.
- Select the option that describes your status as a caregiver or patient with a Kaiser Permanente plan.
- Those who are patients need to enter the following data to proceed:
- Last name
- Birth date
- Health/Medical Record number
- Caregivers require this information to continue:
- Last name
- Email address
- Birth date
- Click Submit and follow any other instructions along the way.
- For those who can’t remember their passwords – you have to click the Password link on the Kaiser Permanente login page.
- Begin the three-step process by typing your Last Name and User ID in the two designated fields.
- Verify your identity and complete the process.
Additional Kaiser Permanente Login Member Assistance
Even if the options described above didn’t work, you can still get more help for your Kaiser Permanente login. You can take a look at their frequently asked questions, which all have extensive answers for helping users. If these don’t help either, you can also contact their customer service center. To see their topics, follow these steps:
- Visit their help center by clicking this link.
- Depending on your issue, click the relevant topic from the first set of links.
- You will be sent to the answers section for the question, with extra tips and tricks for solving basic problems.
- If you still have issues with your Kaiser Permanente login, you can call their customer service center at 1 800 556 7677. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with the exception of national holidays. If you want to offer a detailed account of your issue, send them a message using this contact form.
Kaiser Permanente Employee Login Steps
As we mentioned in our introduction, there are several Kaiser Permanente login pages available for users. While we won’t go through the sign in steps for each individual page, we want to provide instructions for the Kaiser Permanente HR login portal, as it’s the second most popular. The other pages follow similar steps, though, so you can easily access them. To get into the Kaiser Permanente login My HR platform, do this:
- Connect to the Kaiser Permanente MyHR login page here: https://epf.kp.org/wps/portal/hrintercept/home/intercept. As always, clicking our links provides quick and safe access.
- Select your region from the areas in the list. It will be saved for the next times you sign into the Kaiser Permanente My HR login page. We will continue our example for the California – Northern
- Press Save My Region to continue.
- Type your National User ID and Password in the two blank boxes.
- Click the blue Sign on button to reach your employee account.
- If you have any problems, click Look up your NUID or Forgot your password?.
- You can also Activate your account if this is the first time using the Kaiser Permanente login page for employees.
- Feel free to use any other links on this page for more assistance.
Extra Kaiser Per manente Login Links
- Kaiser Permanente provider login page
- Official Kaiser Permanente jobs login
- Kaiser Permanente employer login
- Kaiser Permanente broker login