MyHealthevet Login Guide – If you need to login to MyHealtheVet, it is useful to understand how the website works. MyHealtheVet is part of the Department of Veterans Affairs, and it helps veterans to manage all of their medical records. When you access your MyHealtheVet account, you can refill prescriptions, keep track of appointments, view health records, and send messages to your healthcare team.
Our article will walk you through all of the steps of the MyHealtheVet login process, give you some login troubleshooting tips, and help you to contact the website’s support team if you have more questions.
MyHealtheVet Login at www.myhealth.va.gov
There are only five simple steps to login to your MyHealtheVet account. Here’s how you access your account from a computer.
- Open a new web browser page and go to the MyHealtheVet website at www.myhealth.va.gov.
- Look on the right side of the page for a blue rectangle titled “Login”. This is the area you will use to sign in to your account.
- Type your MyHealtheVet user identification into the box that says “User ID”.
- Enter the password for your account into the box that says “Password”.
- Click the red button that says “Login”. It is located right below the member login rectangle.
MyHealtheVet Mobile Login Guidelines
So far, MyHealtheVet has not had any need to develop an app for their users with smartphones. The website is optimized for mobile usage, so you can easily access anything you need just by logging in with a mobile web browser. You might find that their website looks a little different on your phone, so it can be slightly tricky to figure out how to login. However, the login process is not too complicated, even though it is different. Just follow these steps to login to your account from any type of smartphone.
- Tap the browser icon on your phone to open your mobile web browser.
- Type www.myhealth.va.gov into the browser’s address bar.
- Click the link at the top of the web page that says “Login” and has a red arrow icon next to it.
- Enter your normal user ID into the blank field that has the words “User ID” written above it.
- Put your account password into the field labeled below the word “Password”.
- Tap the red button to the right of the web page that says “Login”.
MyHealtheVet Login Help
MyHealtheVet Company Contact & Links
If you are still encountering issues while trying to complete the MyHealtheVet login process, you can contact them directly for more assistance:
Official Website: www.myhealth.va.gov/
Contact Form: www.myhealth.va.gov/mhv-portal-web/web/myhealthevet/contact-us
Phone Number: 1-877-327-0022
TTY Phone Number for Hearing Impaired: 1-800-877-8339