Mayo Clinic Patient Portal Login Instruction Guide – The Mayo Clinic employs over 4,000 doctors throughout the nation, and this research group and nonprofit medical practice is known for their excellent patient care. If you have been a patient at any of the Mayo Clinic locations, you can login to your Mayo Clinic patient account online. Logging in to your patient account on the Mayo Clinic’s website lets you make appointments, view medical records, and read advice from your doctor. This article will provide you with an easy to understand Mayo Clinic patient portal login guide, and we will also provide you with some convenient troubleshooting tips.
Mayo Clinic Patient Portal Login at mayoclinichealthsystem.org
To reach your Mayo patient account, you just need to follow these five simple steps.
- Type mayoclinichealthsystem.org/patient-online-services into the address bar of your web browser.
- Click on the blue button that says “Log in to Your Patient Account”. It will be located towards the middle of the webpage.
- Enter the username associated with your Mayo Clinic patient account into the box that is labeled “Personal Username”.
- Add the password for your account in the box that says “Password”. You can click the “Show Password” option if you would like to view the characters as you type them in.
- Click the blue button that says “Login”.
Mayo Clinic Patient Portal Mobile Login Guidelines
Your Mayo Clinic patient account can also be reached from an internet enabled smartphone. The above login guide will work in a mobile web browser, or you can login through the convenient Mayo Clinic patient portal app. Use these steps if you would like to get the Mayo app for your phone and login with the app.
Mayo Clinic Patient Mobile Login for Apple Devices
- Download the app from the Mayo Clinic’s app page on the iTunes app store.
- Install the app and then open it by clicking the blue icon.
- Enter your username into the first blank box.
- Type your password into the second blank box.
- Click the blue button that says “Sign In”.
Mayo Clinic Patient Portal Mobile Login for Android Devices
- Go to the Google Play Store’s page for the official Mayo Clinic app.
- Download the app and follow your phone’s instructions to install it.
- Tap the Mayo Clinic icon to open the app.
- Put the username for your account into the first empty field.
- Type your Mayo Clinic password into the second empty field.
- Tap the blue sign in button.
Mayo Clinic Patient Login Help
Keep in mind that you will need to register with the Mayo Clinic number given to you by your doctor before you can login to your account. If you need help registering, you can call your doctor and ask for assistance. Once registered, you can recover any forgotten login information by clicking the “Need help logging in?” link on the main login page. Solutions to other common login problems can be found at the Mayo Clinic’s online help page.
Mayo Clinic Company Contact & Links
You can contact the Mayo Clinic through their contact form or provide feedback by leaving comments on their social media profiles. Use these methods to get in touch with Mayo Clinic:
Official Website: mayoclinichealthsystem.org
Clinic Contact Page: mayoclinichealthsystem.org/contact-us/contact-us-form
Online Tech Support Contact Page: onlineservices.mayoclinic.org/GW/help
Phone Number and Location Directory: mayoclinichealthsystem.org/find-a-location