Merrill Edge Login – www.merrilledge.com – Merrill Edge came about in 2010 as a decision to merge Bank of America Online Investing with Merrill Lynch’s research and investment tools. This online discount brokerage service is a major part of the retail division from Bank of America. If you have an account with this financial company, you can use the guidelines laid out below to help you with the Merrill Edge login procedure. In addition, the article will also take into account any technical problems you may have and what steps you can take to contact the company and fix them.
Merrill Edge Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
The guideline below will offer thorough information on the Merrill Edge login process for your account:
- Go to the Merrill Edge official website.
- Near the left-hand side of the homepage, you should see a Secure Log in box.
- Enter your User ID and your Password.
- If you want, you can select the Save User ID box.
- Click the Take me to dropdown menu and select your preferred option.
- Select Log in and sign into your account.
Merrill Edge Mobile Login Guide
You can access your Merrill Edge account through your mobile device as well if you cannot (or don’t wish to) use a computer. To do so, you can follow the walkthrough listed below:
- Search for the Merrill Edge mobile website using any web browser.
- Located in the top right-hand corner, tap on the Sign In link.
- At the sign in page, enter your User ID and your Password.
- As an option, you may select Save User ID.
- Tap on the Log in button to sign in.
In addition to using your web browser on your mobile device to reach your Merrill Edge account, you can also download their free app. This can be done on Android and Apple devices, and from the apps, you can manage your account, view balances, and more. To get the app and log in, you can use the steps in the sections below for help.
Merrill Edge Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
- Using the App Store, download the Merrill Edge for iPhone app.
- Find the blue and white Merrill Edge icon to launch the app.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- You can select Save user ID if you wish.
- Tap on Log In to sign in.
- Alternatively, you can set up Touch ID to login that way instead.
Merrill Edge Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Visit the Google Play Store to install the Merrill Edge for Android app.
- Launch the app by finding the blue and white Merrill Edge icon.
- Tap the sections to enter your User ID and Password.
- You get the chance to select Save user ID.
- Tap Log In.
- You can also sign in via Fingerprint Login.
Merrill Edge Login Trouble
Some technical problems may happen when you try to log into your Merrill Edge account. If you cannot login through the mobile app, there are troubleshooting options within the app you can select.
On the computer, you can retrieve your user ID and change your password to see if it helps get you into your account. If you are simply unsure how to use your online account, you can use Merrill Edge’s guides as further assistance.
Assistance & Helpful Links
With the guidelines for computer and mobile login, you should be able to reach your Merrill Edge account with ease. If you have any issues or questions, there are a number of avenues you can go down to seek help. You can call to speak with a representative by dialing 1-888-637-3343, or you can visit the Merrill Edge website to use their online chat function.