The Cigna Corporation has created a MyCigna login page for customers that have bought services from My Cigna doctors and Cigna insurance providers. Not only do customers have access to a web page for My Cigna for Health Assessment, but they can also download a MyCigna app from the App Store, Google Play, Kindle Fire or BlackBerry World. Customers have to access the Cigna login page and go through a quick, three step MyCigna sign in process that will only take a few minutes to complete.
Those who do not have cigna.com log in credentials can register for an account, which will take just an additional ten minutes or so. The aim of this guide is to teach you all you need to know about Cigna healthcare log in for customers through the MyCignaLogin portal. In addition to this, you we will take you through the step by step registration process so you can get to Health Assessment login, but also through the Cigna login for providers. Read more in our MyCigna Login and Register Guide!
Instructions for MyCigna Login
In order to go through MyCigna login, you will need to have an account with this website. If you have recently created an account and this is your first time logging in, follow the steps we have described in this section. If you do not yet have an account but are interested in having one, read the second section of our guide and then come back here for the login steps. You will need to have access to a personal computer that is connected to internet, so get your user ID and password ready and go through the following:
- First of all, go to the MyCigna login page at https://my.cigna.com. The website should look like the images we have inserted in our guide, so check to see if you are on the correct page.
- If all is well, proceed by entering your User ID and password in the two designated fields on your screen. We recommend that before proceeding to step #3 you double check your MyCigna login credentials for accuracy.
- The final step is to press the blue Login button and access your MyCigna account.
Recover MyCigna Login Credentials
If you’re already used to MyCigna login but you haven’t signed on for some time, you might have forgotten your user ID or your password. Even if you can’t remember them now, you can easily recover or reset them through the same MyCigna login page, with the help of two links. Here is how you can do so:
If you don’t remember what user ID you registered with MyCigna, you need to get to the main website at http://my.cigna.com. Under the login box, the first blue link you will see is labeled Forgot User ID; press it to continue. You will have to enter personal information, as well as security details to recover your data. Start off by typing in your first name and last name and selecting your date of birth from the three drop down menus on your screen (in the order month / day / year). Make sure that the details you provide match their records, otherwise you won’t be able to proceed. Press Next and fill out the necessary security details and finish recovering your user ID.
Resetting your password is just as easy as getting your user ID back. Instead of pressing the Forgot User ID link on the MyCigna login page, simply click the link right next to it, labeled Forgot Password. Type in your user ID, press Next, fill out your security info and then create your new password.
How to Register for MyCigna
Cigna customers who are interested in registering for MyCigna login have to provide a few key pieces of information to get their credentials. The process takes place on the same page, but by choosing a separate tab.
- Access the MyCigna login page by clicking this link: http://my.cigna.com.
- Under the login box and the helpful links, press the blue Register Now
- Enter your first name, last name, address, city and ZIP code. In addition to these, you will have to select your date of birth and the state you live in from the dedicated drop down menus.
- Push the blue Next In the next steps you will need either your Social Security Number or your Cigna Customer ID. Alternatively, you will need to fill out a brief questionnaire for identification in Cigna systems.
Please note that only customers who enroll or participate in a Cigna Health Plan or a Cigna Life, Accident or Disability Insurance Plan can register for a MyCigna login account. The only other individuals who can register are those who are covered by the Cigna plan of a relative, but they won’t be able to see coverage or claim details.
Download the MyCigna Login App
Customers who have a MyCigna login account and who want to track their health and benefits on the go can download the MyCigna mobile app. This is ideal for busy individuals who don’t have time to access the platform from a personal computer or simply those who want to have their information at hand at all times.
Cigna offers four options for the MyCigna Mobile app, for iPhone, Android, Kindle and Blackberry users. To download any of the apps, go to the MyCigna login page and look at the right side of your screen. You will be introduced to the MyCigna mobile app and presented the different varieties you can choose from, depending on your mobile device.
Those with Apple devices, such as iPhones or iPads, can press the first link that reads Available on the App Store. Customers with Android devices (such as Samsung, LG and others) can press Android App on Google Play. Individuals with Kindles can push Available on Kindle Fire. Last but not least, customers with BlackBerry smartphones can press Get it at BlackBerry World. All of the MyCigna app varieties are free of charge to download.
Cigna Dental Provider Login (Health Care Professionals)
Cigna customers are not the only ones who have access to a dedicated login portal; all Cigna Health Care providers can also connect to their personal accounts. If you are a provider who wants to sign in, follow these instructions:
- Access the http://provider.cignaenvoy.com web page, preferably by clicking the link we have provided.
- In the two empty fields in the Provider Login box to the left of your screen you should enter your User ID and Password or Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- After checking your user ID and password you can press the green Login
Providers who cannot remember their password can click the Forgot password? link under the green login button. People who fall under the category Want to join our Provider network? can press that specific link at the bottom of the login box.
If providers have any additional login issues, they may call one of the three phone numbers for technical support, according to the areas they activate in. Therefore, North American and South American providers can call +1 305 908 9211. Those in Africa, Europe or the Middle East can call +32 3 293 1811, whereas Asia and Pacific residents can call +603 21 78 1411.