MyFloridaCounty Child Support, Traffic Citations and MyFloridaCounty Records are all services that you can benefit from as a Florida resident on www.myfloridacounty.com. You can make MyFloridaCounty child payments, consult your MyFloridaCounty child supportpayment history, connect to the MyFloridaCounty.com DOR (Department of Revenue) and look through MyFloridaCounty public records, among many other operations.
The MyFloridaCounty DOR Child Support portal is easy to get around, you just to have a MyFloridaAcount and a computer connected to the internet. For complete details, read our MyFloridaCounty Child Support Guide below.
Perform MyFloridaCounty Child Support Login
For MyFlorida Access, you need to go through the following steps:
- Connect to the myfloridacounty.com child support page by clicking the link and choosing the Child Support tab from the menu on the top of your screen.
- After you have reached the page https://www.myfloridacounty.com/child_support/index.html, look at the right side of your screen and go to the Login to your account Here, you will need to type in your MyFloridaCounty Child Support username and password in the two empty fields provided.
- Press Login to access your account.
If you cannot remember your MyFloridaCounty Child Support password, you can reset it by visiting this page: https://www.myfloridacounty.com/csepay/login.do?resetPassword=true. Provide your username and the email related to your account twice and press Continue. Follow the rest of the steps on your screen to receive an email from MyFloridaCounty with the steps you need to take to obtain a new password.
If you have any additional questions you can always look at the Frequently Asked Questions page here: https://www.myfloridacounty.com/child_support/faq.html.
Make a MyFlorida County Child SupportPayment
If you want to make a MyFloridaCounty Child Support payment without creating an account, you should follow this guide:
- Go to myfloridacounty.com and choose the Child Support tab.
- Under the login box on the right of your screen, choose Pay Now from the Make payment now
- You have to start off by adding your case. Choose your desired method (Depository Number or Uniform Case Number).
- Continue by selecting your county from the drop down list provided and enter your Case Number.
- If you’re not sure what your case number is, you can select the Don’t know the case number link at the bottom left side of your page. You will need to enter your Social Security Number and your last name to search through cases and obtain your number.
- After all of your information is entered, you can press Add Case and continue to enter the amount you want to pay, your billing information and to confirm your payment in the end.
Create a MyFloridaCounty Access Account
Creating an account with MyFloridaCounty Child Support is simple; you just have to go through a few steps to do so:
- Start off by clicking this link: https://www.myfloridacounty.com/csepay/index.do?lang=en&navigateTo=create_account. If you are already on the My Florida County home page, you can select Child Support and then Create Account.
- Provide your first name, last name, email address (twice for confirmation), username and desired password (twice). Make sure that your password is at least 6 characters long and that it contains at least one number.
- After that, complete your billing information by choosing your account type (individual / employer), your name as it appears on your card, the number of your card without any spaces or dashes, your month and year of expiration, company name (optionally), country, full address and the phone number of the card holder.
- Before you continue, you have to agree to the My Florida County Terms of Service.
- Press Continue and, when you’re all done, go back to the MyFloridaCounty Child Support page to sign in.
View Your MyFlorida County Child Payments Receipt
To view your most recent MyFloridaCounty Child Support receipt or the last payments you have made, you need to select the View button on the https://www.myfloridacounty.com/child_support/index.html page (you will see it on the right side of the page, under View recent payments). This action will allow you to see the last five payments connected to your child support case. To continue consulting them, start by entering your Social Security Number. Select your desired method for searching for your case (Depository Number or Uniform Case Number). If you choose the former, you will need to type in your Case Number. If you choose the latter, you have to choose your county from a drop down menu, enter the Year Designator, select court type (Felony, Domestic Relations / Family, Circuit Civil, Probate / Guardianship etc.), enter your Sequence Number, Party / Defendant Identifier and Branch Location. Whichever way you choose, you will need to press Continue and follow the remaining instructions.
Sign up for My FloridaCounty Direct Deposits
You can receive recent MyFloridaCounty Child Support payments straight into your back account by signing up for direct deposit. To do this, you have to create a direct deposit form and download it. You can do so by going through these steps:
- On the recent MyFloridaCounty Child Support page, press the Sign up button under Direct deposit sign up. You should see it at the bottom right corner of the page.
- To complete enrollment for electronic payments for recent MyFloridaCounty Child Support, begin by entering your Social Security Number (SSN) in the three fields separated with dashes.
- Decide whether you want your case to be added via Depository Number or Uniform Case Number. If you choose Depository Number you need to continue by entering your Case Number. If you choose Uniform Case Number you have to add details like: county, year, court type, sequence number, party / defendant identifier and branch location.
- Select the blue Continue button to proceed with signing up for recent MyFloridaCounty Child Support direct deposits.
Steps for MyFloridaCounty Public Records Search
Searching through MyFloridaCounty Child Support public records for all counties in Florida can be done on the MyFloridaCounty.com website. If you want to locate a specific official record, do this:
- Visit the My Florida County Official Records page by clicking this link: https://www.myfloridacounty.com/official_records/index.html?thisPage=MyFloridaCounty.ORI.Order.state.Start.
- Choose the large, blue Search Now button that appears on your page.
- Begin establishing your search criteria by providing the type and name of the party you are interested in (individual or business; last and first name).
- Select whether you want to target a location by County, Circuit or Region. Depending on what type you choose, continue by selecting it from the drop down list on your screen.
- In the next section you will need to choose the type of document you are interested in. A few examples of document types are Affidavit, Agreement, Agreement and / or Contract for Deed, Assignment, Bond, Certificate or Certified Copy of Court Judgment. The list of document types is in alphabetical order, so you can scroll down until you reach the one you are interested in.
- After this, you have to choose the date range of the public record you are searching for. Set the start date (month / day / year) and then the end date in the same format.
- The last part involves the Precise Search option, where you can choose Instrument # or Book / Page #. Please take note that your county must be selected when you decide to use precise search.
- Press the blue Search button to look through all official public records that meet your search criteria.
To access the Unified Judicial System for Florida (UJS Portal Florida), please visit this link: www.flcourts.org.