The Oklahoma Health Care Authority aims to provide people in the state of Oklahoma with medical insurance coverage. This program is commonly called “SoonerCare,” and it is available to those who reside in Oklahoma and meet certain financial requirements.
If you get help with your healthcare through the Oklahoma Health Care Authority, you can login to their website to view your benefits, find providers, and see if you have any outstanding payments. This article will guide you through the steps of the Oklahoma Health Care policy login. We will show you how to reach your account from computers and smartphones.
Oklahoma Health Care Policy Login at www.apply.okhca.org
You can login to your policy by going to the website that you also used to enroll for the program in the first place and following these steps.
- Enter www.apply.okhca.org into your web browser to reach the member website for those with an Oklahoma Health Care Authority policy.
- Click the “Log On” link in the upper right hand corner or the “Log on to your account link” on the right side of the page. Both of these links will redirect you to the same place.
- Type the username for your account into the field labeled “User ID.” in some cases, this User ID may be your email address or your spouse’s User ID.
- Write the password for your account in the field labeled “Password.”
- Click the blue button at the bottom of the page that says “Log On.”
Oklahoma Health Care Policy Mobile Login Guidelines
To access a policy from a smartphone, users can login with their mobile web browser. Here are the steps for completing an Oklahoma Health Care account login from a smartphone.
- Open your phone’s mobile web browser and go to www.apply.okhca.org.
- Tap the “Log On” link on the right side of the screen. You may need to zoom in enough to hit the link without mistakenly tapping nearby links.
- Enter either your email address or your SoonerCare User ID into the field that says “User ID or Email Address.”
- Add the password for your account in the field that says “Password.”
- Tap the blue button labeled “Log On.” You may need to scroll to the right to find it if the page is zoomed in too far.
- Oklahoma Health Care Policy Mobile Login for Apple Devices
SoonerCare has not created an iOS app for their program yet, so iPhone and iPad users will need to login with a browser instead.
Oklahoma Health Care Policy Mobile Login for Android Devices
Currently, there is no Android app version of the Oklahoma Health Care Authority. Those with Android phones can reach their account by completing a mobile browser login instead.
Oklahoma Health Care Policy Login Help
Remember that you will not be able to login correctly until you finish enrolling. Most login errors are caused by incorrect passwords or usernames. You can recover lost login information by clicking the “forgot your User ID?” or “forgot your password?” link. Make sure not to use the back button or refresh your screen while logging in, or you will have to reenter the information again. For help with the online SoonerCare services, call 800-987-7767.
Oklahoma Health Care Policy Company Contact & Links
To learn more about the benefits for those with an Oklahoma Health Care policy, check out their informative website. Difficulty with the Oklahoma Health Care policy login can be resolved by calling 800-987-7767. You can also call 888-365-3742 for more generalized information about Oklahoma insurance.