Premier Bank Online Banking Login | Premier bank sign in – Accessing your account online with Premier Bank has many advantages. You can manage your deposits, transfer funds, and even pay certain bills. Fortunately, accessing your account is relatively simple. This article is going to serve as a guide to the Premier Bank login process. It will cover both desktop and mobile login procedure,s and include useful links as well.
Premier Bank Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
Getting started with online banking at Premier Bank is a quick and simple process. To access your account, follow these steps.
- Using your preferred web browser, visit the Premier Bank website at premierbanking.com.
- Click the white “Consumer” icon.
- If you have not managed your account online before, complete the registration process by clicking “First Time User“. You will need your account number, PIN, and an email address to complete this step.
- Once your account has been created, enter your “User ID” and “Password”. Click the green “Login” button to finish.
Premier Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
Premier Bank offers a variety of mobile banking options. For simple tasks, you can access your account using a mobile browser. You can also use their iOS and Android apps. To get started with a mobile browser, follow these steps.
- Access the Premier Banking website linked above using a mobile browser.
- Select the “Consumer” button.
- Enter your account credentials and select the green “Login” button to finish.
In addition to mobile browsers, you can use the iOS and Android apps as well. You will find that the login process is very similar for both apps. Follow these steps to get started.
Premier Bank Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
- Using an iOS device, visit the Apple App Store and start the download.
- Monitor your device and wait for the download and installation to finish. When it’s done, tap the icon to launch the app.
- Enter your “User ID” and “Password”. Tap the gray “Continue” button to finish.
Premier Bank Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- Use your preferred Android device and download the app from the Google Play Store.
- Wait for the process to complete on your phone. When it’s ready, launch the app by tapping the app icon.
- Enter your account credentials and tap “Continue” to access the account summary page.
Premier Bank Online Banking Login Trouble
You shouldn’t encounter too many problems when accessing your account online at Premier Bank. The most likely problem you may run into is a forgotten password. Fortunately, you can quickly and easily reset this by clicking the “Forgot Password” link. It will ask for your registered email address, username, and last four digits of your social to send you a recovery email. If you are having problems with your username, contact customer service at 1-563-588-1000.
Assistance & Helpful Links
The steps in this guide should help you access your account by using the Premier Bank login webpage from virtually any device. One section you should definitely check out is the “Resources” area. It has a wide variety of financial calculators and community calendars. It also offers great information on preventing identity theft. For location information, check out the “About Us” section.