SinglesNet Login Guide – People who wanted a free website for meeting singles used to login to SinglesNet to send messages to people they were interested in. SinglesNet was acquired by Match.com a few years ago, so if you want to login to SinglesNet, it will need to be done through Match.com’s website now.
Though you can still access your old account, the steps for logging in will be a little different. Therefore, you may need our guide to find out more about login steps and troubleshooting tips. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about the SinglesNet login process.
SinglesNet Login at match.com
Follow these steps to sign in to your old SinglesNet account from the new Match.comwebsite:
- As mentioned, go to www.match.com to reach the SinglesNet login menu.
- Enter the email address you used for your SinglesNet account into the field that says “Enter email”.
- Put your old SinglesNet password into the field that says “Enter Password”.
- Place a checkmark in the “Remember me” box to have your SinglesNet login information stored on your computer.
- Click on the blue button that says “Login”.
SinglesNet Mobile Login Guidelines
The above steps also work on a mobile web browser, but many users prefer to take advantage of the free app that Match.com offers to users. This app is optimized for mobile usage, so it makes it easier to browse singles and send messages from a cell phone. Follow these steps to login to Match.com’s app from your phone.
SinglesNet Mobile Login for Apple Devices
- Reach the Match.com app page in the iTunes app store by going to iTunes.
- Follow your phone’s instructions to download and install the app.
- Tap the blue icon with a white “M” to open the app.
- Type your email address into the first empty field.
- Add your SinglesNet password in the second empty field.
- Tap the green “Login” button.
SinglesNet Mobile Login for Android Devices
- Find Match’s app in the Google Play Store.
- Download and install the app onto your phone.
- Tap the app with a circular “M” icon to open the app.
- Enter the email for your SinglesNet account into the top blank box.
- Type your password into the second blank box.
- Click on the green button that says “Login.”
SinglesNet Login Help
Many users logging in to their SinglesNet account for the first time in a while find that they have forgotten their login information. You can recover this information by clicking the appropriate link on the login page, entering the account information you remember, and satisfying security measures. There are answers to many other common login issues on Match.com’s help page. Once you login, you can get help for actually getting dates on the Match.com website by looking at their online dating advice magazine.