Sunflower banking online homepage | log into sunflower bank | Sunflower Bank Online Banking Login – Sunflower Bank was founded in 1892 in the town of Salina, Kansas. It is estimated to be worth about $1.7 billion. The Bank currently has locations in Colorado, Missouri, and Kansas. They offer commercial, treasury, and personal services.
As a family-owned business, they provide mortgage loans, wealth management, and a focus on improving the quality of life for its community and the employees. It is owned by the six children of H.D. Hale and Joyce Vanier Hale. The guide created here is meant to make it easy for you to use the bank’s online portal.
Sunflower Online Banking Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
The Sunflower Bank online banking portal can be of great use. You can use it to check your balance, make payments, and transfer funds to other accounts, amongst other services. Here are the steps you should follow to access the portal:
- Open your web browser, and go to the Sunflower homepage.
- At the center right of this page, there is a yellow section with two blank fields. Fill in your Login ID and your Password in the blank fields available.
- Click on the red ‘Go’ button located to the right of the password field.
- You can now start using the bank’s features.
Sunflower Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guide
The Sunflower Bank online login process is similar on every compatible smartphone. Read below to see how the process is handled:
- Once you enroll to Mobile Banking, you will receive two text messages. Reply YES to the first one. You will then receive a confirmation message that your enrollment was successful.
- On a compatible device, open your mobile browser and visit the sunflower homepage.
- Fill in your login details in the blank fields provided.
- Press the red ‘Go’ button. Your account is ready to use.
Sunflower Bank Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
The bank provides an application for users of the iOS platform. If you want to access the bank’s application, here are the steps you should follow:
- On an iOs device, visit this link.
- Download and install the application to your Apple device.
- To log in to the application, use the mobile login details you created when setting up mobile access.
- Fill in these details and select ‘Login’.
- Answer the authentication question and select Authenticate.
- Confirm the PassMark image and phrase and enter the mobile password. Select ‘Log In’ again. You can now access your online banking services.
Sunflower Bank Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
If you own an Android device, you can download the Google Play version of this app. Read below to see how you can do it:
- Download the bank’s Android application by visiting this link.
- After opening it, you should see two fields.
- Tap the first field and write your Username.
- Press the second one, below, and insert your Password.
- Tap the Log In button to access your account. You can check the “Remember Username” box if you want the application to remember your login details.
Sunflower Online Banking Login Trouble
When you use the login portal, you may face some issues. A case would be losing your password. The fix is simple. Click on the “Forgot Your Password?” text, right below the login form.
Be sure to have your java-script enabled, use a compatible browser and disable possible AdBlock extensions. Sunflower Bank provides numerous demos for instructing their clients, but if you cannot manage to access your account, they visit this page to get in touch with the bank’s representative. The bank has provided numerous demos that will help to guide you on how the entire process takes place.
Assistance & Helpful Links
If you find it hard to use the bank’s online portal, you can visit this page.
In case the application proves challenging, this link will provide instructions. You can also consider downloading this document provided by the bank to get further assistance.
For more inquiries, please use the Comment Box Below and kindly help SHARE the information to your friends and colleagues on your Social Media Platforms.