Thinkorswim Login – thinkorswim Trading Platform – www.thinkorswim.com – Offered from TD Ameritrade, Thinkorswim is an advanced trading program that offers you the necessary tools and resources you need. There are even chat rooms where you can interact with other traders. You can do this through your computer or through your mobile devices. In the following article, you will learn how you can access your Thinkorswim account as well as what help there is if you encounter problems with the Thinkorswim login/
Thinkorswim Login Portal: Step-by-step Guide
To complete the Thinkorswim login, you will need to download the desktop Thinkorswim app. Thinkorswim platform cannot be accessed directly through your browser. To get into your Thinkorswim online account, you can follow the guidelines below:
- Visit the official Thinkorswim website, www.thinkorswim.com.
- Near the top of the page on the menu bar, select Trading.
- Scroll down a bit to download Thinkorswim app.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click on Verify Account and then you can sign in.
Thinkorswim Mobile Login Guide
Thinkorswim takes a rather innovative approach to seamlessly allow you to use your computer and your mobile devices to access and manage your account. You can even sync the platform across multiple devices so that you’re better connected no matter where you are.
As such, there isn’t a real way to access your account through a web browser on a mobile device as you need to download the platform. Rather, it is best to download the Thinkorswim mobile app that is available on either Android or Apple devices. You can refer to the following sections to learn how to reach the mobile app.
Thinkorswim Mobile Login Guide for Apple Devices
- Download the thinkorswim Mobile app from the App Store.
- Find the green and white icon to launch the app.
- Near the bottom of the screen, select Log In.
- If it’s your first time, read the End User License Agreement and click Agree.
- Enter your Username and your Password.
- Tap on Log In.
Thinkorswim Mobile Login Guide for Android Devices
- In the Google Play Store, install the thinkorswim Mobile app.
- Launch the app by selecting the green and white icon.
- Located near the bottom, select Log In.
- Read the End User License Agreement if it’s your first time and tap Agree.
- Type in your Username and Password.
- Tap the Log In button to sign in.
Thinkorswim Login Trouble
You can run into some technical complications when you are trying to reach your Thinkorswim account. A common issue is entering the wrong password, and if done too many times, it may lock you out. If you need help with this matter, you can reach out to technical support by calling 866-839-1100 ext. 209229.
Sometimes, you may experience trouble launching the mobile app. If this happens, then it is best to contact the developer of the app directly or the app store you downloaded it from. You may need to uninstall and reinstall the app to get it to work.
Assistance & Helpful Links
Thinkorswim is a large trading platform that you can use across multiple devices from a desktop computer to a Smartphone. The information given above is meant to act as a guideline to help you access your Thinkorswim account with little problems.
If you have additional questions about it all, you can visit the Thinkorswim official website to use their Live Chat function. You can also send an email message to the following email address: email@example.com