Wake Forest Patient Portal Login At Www.Mywakehealth.Org – Wake Forest Baptist Health is a hospital that focuses on helping the people in North Carolina. Patients at Wake Forest are given access to the online Wake Forest patient portal. Signing in to this website lets people pay health bills, view test results, schedule appointments, and request prescription refills. Our Wake Forest patient portal login guide will tell you everything you need to know about signing in to this website. We will give you some simple steps that make the login process quick and easy. You can keep reading to find some handy troubleshooting tips and Wake Forest contact links.
Wake Forest Patient Portal Login at www.mywakehealth.org
When you are ready to access your patient health records for Wake Forest, follow these instructions on a computer.
- Go to the patient portal for Wake Forest at www.mywakehealth.org. There will be a login area for patients on the right side of this webpage.
- Put the username for your account in the blank box that says “myWakeHealth username.”
- Type the password for your Wake Forest account into the empty field that is labeled “password.”
- Click the gold “Sign In” button found beneath the password field to complete the sign in process and load your individualized Wake Forest patient profile.
Wake Forest Patient Portal Mobile Login Guidelines
The normal Wake Forest patient portal account login steps also work on a mobile web browser. However, you have even more convenient options when you need to access your account on the go. Wake Forest has developed apps for Android and iPhone devices that make it easy to access your account, talk to your health care providers, and pay your bills. Use these guides to login to the Wake Forest MyChart app from your phone.
Wake Forest Patient Portal Mobile Login for Apple Devices
- Go to iTunes to download the MyChart app for Wake Forest users.
- Open the app by tapping the red folder icon.
- Type your normal username into the first box in the login area.
- Write your normal Wake Forest password in the second box in the login area.
- Tap the login button to reach your account.
Wake Forest Patient Portal Mobile Login for Android Devices
- Download the MyChart app for Android users from Google Play Store.
- Tap the red icon to open the app after installation.
- Enter your Wake Forest username in the “Username” field.
- Type your password in the field labeled “Password.”
- Tap the button that says “Sign In.”
Wake Forest Patient Portal Login Help
If the website requests an account activation code for further security, look on your billing statement to find the code. Wake Forest provides easy “forgot password/username” links on their login page that you can click if you need help recovering your login information. These links redirect you to forms where you can answer security questions to access your account again. Wake Forest recommends that people use a browser equivalent to Internet Explorer 11 or higher to view the website properly. If you need more help signing in, call the myWakeHealth patient support line at 855-560-5111.
Wake Forest Patient Portal Company Contact & Links
To get help specifically with the Wake Forest patient portal login process, call 855-560-5111. If you need to report a technical problem on the website, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more general inquiries, call the hospital’s main phone line at 336-716-2011. Other general contact options include commenting on the company’s Facebook and Twitter or emailing myWakeHealth@wakehealth.edu.