How to apply for Walmart credit card, Walmart credit card login and how to activate your credit card when you receive it. So if you are Walmart customer, follow the tips in the post to apply, login and activate your card. This post is simplified to help you easily complete Walmart credit card login and also apply for the card online or calling a customer agent of the company.
Walmart Inc. formerly called Wal-Mart stores is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores, headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. the company is engaged in the operation of retail, wholesale and other units in various formats around the world.
Walmart Credit Card provides many benefits and advantages to customers who shop at Walmart stores, Walmart.com eCommerce sites and other outdoor stores which accepts shopping with credit cards. So if you are an outdoor shopping freak, then you can follow the steps below to complete your credit card application.
Benefits of Using Walmart Credit Card
- You will receive a $25 bonus after spending $75 on the first day
- Walmart credit card gives you 3% cashback when you shop online at Walmart.com, 2% cashback when you buy gas at Walmart or Murphy USA and 1% cashback at Walmart and Sam’s Club locations.
- You also get free FICO score access
- There is no annual fee attached to card
- You will enjoy complete protection from fraudulent activity on your card and lots more
Now you have seen some of the benefits attached to using Walmart credit card, let’s get straight to the main business of the day. I hope this helps!
Steps to Walmart Credit Card Login
To login your Walmart credit card, follow the simple steps below.
- First and foremost visit Walmart Credit Card official Portal via any web browser
- Type in your valid User ID in the first box there
- Next enter your Password that you chose when you activated the card
- Afterwards click on the ‘Secure Login’ button to access your credit card portal
- Now you can perform a whole lot of functions on the portal so far you are connected to the internet.
How to Apply for Walmart Credit Card
You can head over to any Walmart store or Walmart jewelry kiosk nearby you and request for the application form. Fill it out and resubmit back to the customer representative agent there. If your application is approved, you will receive an email from Walmart within 7-10 working days.
Alternatively follow the the steps below to apply for a Walmart credit card online if you do not see any branch close to you.
- Head over to the Walmart official website at www.walmart.com
- While on the store’s homepage, navigate to the top right corner of the page and click on the ‘Sign up’ tab
- Next click on the ‘Create an Account’ button to start your registration
- You will be redirected to the next page where you have to enter your information. Fill out your information as required on the page to continue
- Enter your First name in the first field, next your Last name and then your email address
- Afterwards create a strong password to protect your account.
- Finally click on the ‘Create Account’ button to get your account ready. That’s all!
Now you will receive your Walmart credit card username and password with which you would login to the portal and manage your card anytime/anywhere. Wait for 7-10 working days for your card to be sent to your email or visit any Walmart store near you to pick up your card.
How to Activate Walmart Credit Card
Finally when you have received your card, you have to follow the steps below to activate it.
To activate your card, visit www.walmart.com/creditlogin through any browser. Then you will need to enter the following information;
- The 16 digits of the card
- Your Zip Code
- A 3-digit security code
- Your social security number (the last 4 digits)
And that’s it. Once you submit this info, your card will be activated and ready to use.
To obtain the status of your card or monitor other things about your card, call Walmart customer representative on 1– 877 – 969 – 3668.
I hope this post was helpful? If yes, Please help SHARE this post to your friends and colleagues on (FACEBOOK) and other Social Media Platforms.