woodforest.com – Woodforest bank online logon – Woodforest Online Login. Woodforest is a community bank built upon the needs of the customers we serve. Woodforest National Bank is a private bank having its headquarters in the Woodlands, Texas. Founded in 1980, Woodforest Bank is the largest retailer of Walmart today with more than 788 branches spread over 17 different States in the U.S.
Woodforest Bank offers the highest level of customer service as well as competitive products and services by employees who are fair, responsive, and professional. These services include; Personal Banking, Small business and Personal Loans. An intrinsic part of Woodforest personal banking is the Online banking platform.
Woodforest online login platform provides a safe way to access your online banking activities. The online banking platform gives existing customers of Woodforest National Bank the opportunity to access and manage their accounts online 24/7. Users can login their accounts so as to view their transaction history, update personal information, check rewards points and can also sign up for email alerts.
Well without saying much we are going to go straight to the main business of the day and see how to enroll for Woodforest online banking and also how to login your account anywhere/anytime.
How to Enroll for Woodforest Online Banking
An enrollment token may be emailed or sent by text message to you, making enrolling in Online Banking easier. New customers can enroll at the branch after opening an account. If you do not enroll on the same day as account opening, you will automatically receive a welcome email from Woodforest National Bank which includes the enrollment token the day after account opening.
However existing customers may request an enrollment token by contacting Customer Care at 1-877-968-7962. Note that enrollment tokens are only valid for 72 hours.
To enroll for Woodforest online banking anytime even without the token or calling the customer care, you must supply your Account number, Mother’s maiden name, Primary ID number and Date of birth. Now let’s see how to do this on the official website.
- First and foremost, visit Woodforest Online banking web portal at www.woodforest.com
- On the page that opens, click on ‘Click Here to Sign Up’ to proceed
- Then select the primary identification type you used in opening your account from the Identification Type drop-down list (SSN, Driver’s License, State Identification Card, Matricula Card, Military Identification, or Passport)
- Next, enter the identification number in the Identification Number field next to the selected Identification Type.
- On the next field, you have the option to select a ‘Woodforest account or debit card number’ or ‘Welcome’ in the Verify Yourself With. For Woodforest account or debit card number option, enter the following; your checking, savings, or debit card number, Mother’s maiden name and Date of Birth in the corresponding fields there
- Next click ‘Continue’ to proceed
- The Woodforest National Bank Online Services Agreement displays. Review the Services Agreement and click on ‘I ACCEPT’ to proceed
- Next follow onscreen instructions to complete other optional information
- Enter your primary email address in the Email Address field. This will be set as your primary email address in Online Banking
- Afterwards choose a unique Username and Password with which you will access your account with and click on the ‘Continue’ button
- Next, select your security question from the Question drop-down list and provide an answer to the question and then follow the next instructions to complete your registration. That’s all!
Congratulations! You are now enrolled in Woodforest Online Banking. All eligible accounts are now available to you through Woodforest Online Banking.
- If you are a new customer and opened your first new Woodforest account(s) today, you will have online access to your eligible account(s) by tomorrow.
- If you are an existing Woodforest customer new to online banking, you should see your eligible online account(s) immediately.
Woodforest Online Login Steps
After creating your Woodforest account, the next step is to login your account to start enjoying the benefits therein. Here’s a quick guide to help you achieve what you are looking for.
- Visit Woodforest official website at www.woodforest.com
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Login’ button at the top left corner of the page
- Now enter your valid Username in the first field
- Next provide your Password in the second field to continue
- If you entered correct credentials, you will access your account at once. Now you can manage your account anywhere/anytime.
I hope this post was helpful? If yes, Please help SHARE this post to your friends and colleagues on (FACEBOOK) and other Social Media Platforms.